VERNON – NDP MLA Harwinder Sandhu says funding boost to community-based Indigenous, adult and family literacy programs will help people gain skills in reading, writing, math and digital literacy. “Most parents everywhere know the pure happiness that comes from reading bedtime …
Welcome to Vernon Monashee!
I am honoured to be the MLA for Vernon-Monashee!
My office is committed to assisting constituents. You can get support from my staff by calling (250) 503-3600 or emailing harwinder.sandhu.MLA@leg.bc.ca.
- Non-medical info: 1-888-268-4319
- If you are feeling unwell: call 8-1-1 (no area code)
- Federal info: 1-833-784-4397
- Self-assessment tool for yourself or others: https://bc.thrive.health/
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), comprehensive info on COVID-19: http://www.bccdc.ca/
For a comprehensive COVID-related list of federal and provincial information, check out the following pages on my website: Public Health & Government News and Government Financial Supports.
Supports will help Thompson-Okanagan prepare for emergency events, says NDP MLA Harwinder Sandhu
Vernon – New Democrat MLA Harwinder Sandhu says $175,000 for Emergency Operations Centres will help communities prepare for emergency events. “It’s important for people across the Thompson-Okanagan to be prepared for an emergency, and local community governments are a big …